There are a ton of fun and functional wine accessories on the market. Recently we were sent some to play with and try out. Not being ones to typically use these types of things it was an opportunity for us to have some fun. We received three different products. The products came from Capabunga (click to see).
The first accessory we tried was the CapaBunga CapaBubbles. A cap to keep your bubbles, well bubbly. We found it to easy to use and performed well. We unfortunately did not have the discipline to wait a whole week to see if it does as claimed but for a few days it was perfect. Here is what they say and other than the week statement have to say we continue to use it regularly.
- Transform your sparkling wine bottle into a screw cap
- Keeps your wine and bubbles fresh for up to one week
- Simply clip the base around the bottle neck, then screw on the cap for an air-tight seal
- Easy to use, instructions included on packaging
- Great gift idea
These are way cool for use outside when you want to keep nature out of the open bottle. Easy on and off and means there are no gnats swimming in the wine.
Finally we come to the fun accessory. The CapaBunga Unique Wine Glass Identifiers and Name Tags Slogans. These inexpensive entertaining wine glass identifiers offer a double opportunity. First off there is the entertaining slogans that come imprinted on the silicone ring. Then there is the opportunity to turn them over and create your own snarky slogans or just simply put names on them for your guests.
- 6 Unique Slogans for each member of your party or tasting event.
- Write on, wipe off, reuse.
- Made with Silicone for easy cleaning and durability.
- Slips around the base of any stemmed glass.
- A personal name tag for your drink - Designed by Capabunga
Some fun accessories that we continue to enjoy. They even have other accessories that take care of cheese, aerators and pourers. We even used them as Olympic rings as we sipped Moscato while watching the opening ceremonies.
Happy Wine Adventures,
Post a Comment
We are always on a WineWalkabout looking for a good drop. Please comment and ask questions about the things you like or would like to read and see. Don't drink without pants on!