|Buy Tickets here|
Here is what is being published about this event...
The Monterey County Vintners & Growers Association is hosting the county’s signature wine event, the Winemakers’ Celebration, on May 3, 2014 in picturesque Carmel-by-the-Sea. Celebrating the wines and winemakers of Monterey County’s world class growing region, the event will display over 100 incredible wines as Dolores Street (between Ocean & 7th) is transformed into an atmosphere reminiscent of a European village street festival.
Both the experienced wine lover and relative newcomer will enjoy the 22nd Annual Winemakers’ Celebration as it features an array of offerings, such as:
- Over 100 exquisite wines from Monterey County to taste and compare
- Small bites highlighting local ingredients from renowned local guest chefs
- Winemaking, grape growing and cooking demonstrations
- Mini-workshops on wine and food pairing essentials, expert tasting tips, and the impact of terroir on wine
- Growers and winemakers on hand to meet and share in the experience
- Live musical performances by talented local artists
Look, this is going to be a great event in an amazing place and you need to get your tickets now before they sell out.
See you there,
Happy Wine Adventures,
Kiwi & Koala
22nd Annual Winemakers’ Celebration Participating Wineries:
Bernardus Winery – Blair Estate – Boekenoogen Wines – Caraccioli Cellars – Carmel Road – Chalone Vineyards – Cima Collina – Coastview Vineyard – Dawn’s Dream – De Tierra Vineyard – Estancia – Galante Vineyards – Hahn Winery – Holman Ranch Vineyards – J.Lohr Vineyards & Wines – Kori Wines – Le P’tit Paysan – Marin’s Vineyard – Manzoni Vineyards – Mercy Vineyards – Paraiso Vineyards – Pierce Ranch Vineyards – Puma Road Winery – Silvestri Vineyards – Shale Canyon Winery – Ventana Wines – Wente Vineyards – Windy Oaks Winery – Wrath Wines.
Post a Comment
We are always on a WineWalkabout looking for a good drop. Please comment and ask questions about the things you like or would like to read and see. Don't drink without pants on!